Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures
To obtain a loan from National Quick Loans, you must create an account on our website. To create an account with National Quick Loans, you must be able to access our website using a personal computer or other device which is capable of accessing the Internet, have an active email account through which you can receive emails from us, and consent to our use of our website or our emails to provide to you any written information that we may be required to send to you in connection with your account, your application for a loan, or your loan. By clicking the box next to “Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures” on the Application page:
- You acknowledge that you can access and read information that we post on our website.
- You agree to provide an email address that is active and effective for receiving emails from us.
- You consent to receive electronically on our website the notices and disclosures required by law related to your account, your application for a loan, and any loan you receive from us.
- You acknowledge receiving the following disclosures
The following disclosures are required by the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (“ESIGN”). Please read this Federal ESIGN Disclosure and Consent carefully and keep a copy for your records. Your consent is voluntary, but we cannot process your application or make a loan to you if you do not consent. If you are unwilling to receive these disclosures and notices electronically, you may cancel this transaction at no cost by closing your browser at any time before you click “Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures.”
By clicking Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures, you acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to ESIGN, and that you and we both intend that ESIGN apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATIONS TO BE PROVIDED IN ELECTRONIC FORM
Your consent to receive electronic communications and transactions includes, but is not limited to, all legal and regulatory disclosures and communications associated with your account, your application for an National Quick Loans product or service, and any loan product or service we agree to provide you, privacy practices and notices, monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements for your Account(s), or other such communications we may include. (each, a “Communication.”)
METHOD OF PROVIDING COMMUNICATIONS TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM
All Communications to we provide to you in electronic form will be provided either (1) via email, (2) by making it available and accessible via logging into your account on our website, (3) via our mobile applications, or (4) by requesting that you download a PDF file containing the Communication.
HOW TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You may at any time withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form. To begin receiving Communications in paper form, please contact us at the following address: National Quick Loans,3122 West Clay St, St Charles MO 63301. Please specify the information you wish to receive in paper form. Be sure to state that you are requesting a copy of the disclosures, notices, etc., and include your name and mailing address. Your request will apply only to those specific items you designate. We will not assess a free to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have had a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
You should not expect to receive a paper copy of any Communication, unless you request it or we deem it otherwise appropriate to do so. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy, provided that such request is made within a reasonable time after we first provided the electronic Communication to you. To request a paper copy, contact us by telephone at 833-788-4853, or by sending an email to email@example.com. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Communication that you have authorized us to provide electronically.
COMMUNICATIONS IN WRITING
All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered "in writing." You should print or download for your records a copy of this Disclosure and any other Communication that is important to you.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR RECORDS
It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address, contact, and other information related to your account, and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update your information (such as your email address) through your account by logging in using your username and password, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 833-788-4853 during regular business hours.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue to provision of your electronic Communications, or to terminate or change the terms and conditions on which we provide electronic Communications. We will provide you with notice of any such termination or change as required by law.
E-MAIL ADDRESS OF RECORD FOR ACCOUNT WITH JOINT AND/OR MULTIPLE OWNERS
- Each account owner is able to provide and e-mail address for the Account in connection with each owner's consent to receive electronic Communications. Only one account owner's authorization is required to enroll in electronic Communications.
- For purposes of electronic notification for Communications on a joint or multiple owner account, you agree that electronic Communications delivered to the e-mail address of the account owner who enrolls in electronic Communications will constitute delivery to all account owners, even if all account owners may not have access to such e-mail address.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
To access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we provide or make available to you, you must have:
- A personal computer or other device capable of accessing the Internet. Your access to this page verifies that your system/device meets these requirements.
- An Internet web browser which is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications (this ensures that the information sent between us is transmitted and stored safely.)
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage device, and the ability to download and store files, including PDF files
- Connection to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying, and either printing or storing Communications received from us in electronic form via email or by access to our website.